Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where have I been?!

Hey everybody!!

Sorry, I've been kind of M.I.A. lately, but that's because I've been super busy with different fun things!!! ;)
Altough, I haven't really blogged a lot, I am still active on the social media, so for those of you who don't follow me yet but do have access to them, come join the fun and check out what I've been up to!
I'm kind of crazy about Instagram, so you'll definitely see me and my projects there a lot, and Twitter is for sure a nice little bonus!

And I'll be back soon for some great and exciting news and new projects to share with you!

Until then, remember that



1 comment:

  1. So when are you going to do a whole post on pointe shoes and how to sew the ribbons on and all about stretching and dancing to stay healthy???? I think that would be a great addition to your blog!!! Many people want to know these things! Even other cute ideas about dance, safety, healthy living as a dancer etc.....I think I am on to something my little french ballerina! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png