Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Season

I love the Winter Holidays!!
I have been looking forward to this time, and it's finally here!  Although I don't like the cold too much, I can't wait for the snow to come down and shape this Winter Wonderland.

So... What are your theme colors this year?
I'm thinking gold, gold gold!!! With touches of silver and black...

To celebrate in style, I created three Holidays stationeries which I am now selling in my Etsy shop.





The stationery includes 4 pdf documents:
- one A5 (8.26x5.23) mini poster, designed to fit in 5x7 picture frame after cutting, 
- one Letter size (8.5x11) poster, designed to fit 8x10 picture frame after cutting,
- two half Letter size mini cards: print on a Letter size card stock paper, cut in half then fold in half to get cute 4.25x5.5 greeting cards.
- twelve gift tag labels designed to use with Avery labels 22920.

Each item is also available for individual purchase.





"Happy Holidays" Stationery
"Merry Christmas" Stationery
"Season's Greetings" Stationery 
"Happy Holidays" Gift Tags 
"Merry Christmas" Gift Tags
"Season's Greetings" Gift Tags




*** The New Year is right around the corner!! Do you have your 2014 Planner yet? Check out our shop for cheerful, colorful and really practical Personalized Planners! ***
Life In Positudiness Planner

2 comments:

  1. Très festif et très chic ! Bravo ! ça donne envie de faire des cadeaux et ...d'en recevoir...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png