- Salmon in a can ~or fresh would be fine ;)~
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 1 pie crust
- 3 eggs
- salt, pepper, herbs ~I use either Italian Seasoning or Herbes de Provence~
- a 8 or 9 in. pan ~ square or circle, it doesn't matter~
~check out this other Quiche recipe for more detailed instructions~
1. Peel and dice zucchini.
2. Wash and dice tomato.
3. Open and drain can of salmon.
4. In a small bowl, mix the eggs with salt, pepper and herbs of your choice.
5. Grease you pan.
6. Unroll the pie crust into the pan.
7. Poke the dough with a fork.
8. Bake the dough itself in the oven at 350 degrees.
9. Once browned, take it out and let it cool down.
10. Lay the zucchini, tomato and salmon right onto the dough.
11. Cover with the eggs mixture.
12. Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes depending on the power of your oven and your pan. Just make sure the eggs are well cooked and that the top of browned.
13. Take the quiche out of the oven and let it cool down for 5 minutes to allow all of the ingredients to settle.
Serve on top of a salad for even more healthiness!!