Friday, June 20, 2014

Fashion Friday ~ Feeling Fresh.


One day 'til Summer! Can you believe it? Where did Spring go?! I keep thinking it was just yesterday that we had those huge amounts of snow...

In this look, I am wearing my beloved Fresh. crop top from SETATA.  Funny fact, I would not usually dare wearing a top shorter than my belly button, but this one is a different story.  I guess I feel kind of connected to the top after attending the Jersey Shore Fashion Show and staying by the designer's side!
The skirt I wear is an old black and white high waisted dress.  The white top was not to my tastes anymore, so I removed it and kept the fun ruffle skirt.
The shoes are Adolfo Dominguez, and jewelry stella & dot.



My hair is so red in this picture!!! Thanks Jill ;)





 Have a wonderful first weekend of summer!!! 

June 21st in France is the Music festival to celebrate the first day of summer, the longest day of the year... The towns will be filled with musicians and groups playing to their own vibes, it is so much fun!! Miss this a lot.
"Bonne fete de la Musique!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png