Friday, July 25, 2014

Fashion Friday - Mirrored Lace


You guys...
By now, all of you who've been following me should know what my favorite saying is...
"Better late than never"!

I'm honestly not comfortable saying this, but my life is hectic, weird schedules, no structure at all, and it affects me and what I love to do a lot.  And let's be honest, when you can't do what you love the way you intend to, it becomes a bit depressing.

But I'm trying to the best of my abilities, and whenever I can't blog, I'm at least active on Instagram to be able to stay connected with you and share my latest faves + trendy tips!  I love to stay in touch with the community of IGers.  It truly is an amazing platform!

Anyways, of course I had a little something planned for you today, but with my upcoming travel plans to France {can't wait to spend time home with my parents, brother, friends and family <3}, I didn't get a chance to post earlier.


In this look, I'm wearing: Capped Sleeve Slit Mirror Tee from Express, Lace Short by Cynthia Rowley from Marshalls {similar from Sheinside}, Wedge-Heels Sandalettes from H&M {on sale now!!}, bag and jewelry from Stella & Dot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png