Thursday, July 3, 2014

Easy Peasy Cheerful Notebook

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm a fan of Tinkerbell!!
But sometimes, you just have to grow up and turn the page.

I needed a notepad to leave in my car to take notes.  I don't know about you, but when I go away or when I drive, I have all these thoughts coming in mind (food to buy, things to do...), and I usually forget them very quickly. I wanted to have something on hands best to write these lists right away (not while driving obviously).

I found this old small notebook in the bottom of my drawer and was about to throw it out because of the childish cover.  But I hate throwing things out...!!  Especially when it was never used.





So why not cover the cover and use this stuff?!
Washi tapes, here we go!!!




And I got myself a brand new colorful and goldish (yes the brown stripes are actually gold) little notebook.

What do you use your washi tapes for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png