Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Stella & Dot Business

Last night was my very first Stella & Dot Trunk Show.  It was such a success!!!

** Hier soir, j'ai fait mon tout premier show Stella & Dot.  Ca a super bien marché!!! **




To think that up to 3 weeks ago I had no idea what the company was about and now I am running my own business is just amazing!!

The jewelry and accessories we have are absolutely gorgeous and made out of great quality materials.  Although I honestly hadn't seen any pieces in real until I first received my sample pieces, I am in total love with our Spring/Summer 2014 Collection.  Check out the digital catalog beneath the French translation.

** Quand je pense qu'il y a 2 semaines, je ne connaissais rien de cette compagnie et maintenant j'ai mon propre business, c'est genial!!!

Les bijoux et accessoires que nous avons sont superbes et fait a partir de matériaux de qualité excellente.  Bien que je n'avais jamais vu de bijoux de mes propres yeux jusqu'a ce que je reçoive mes échantillons, je suis tombee complètement amoureuse de notre collection 2014 Printemps/Ete. Vous pouvez voir le catalogue ici. **

For those of you who wonder how or why I jumped into this without even knowing the company, well it's very simple.  My friend Wendy ~from Pretty Well Organized, is a Stylist and my amazing Sponsor.  We simply started talking about her role as a stylist: Stella & Dot does not sell in stores but solely directly to the customers so that we can build a relationship with them and demonstrate our pieces.  You open your "pop-up store" at a friend's house, and she invites her friends over for some good time with the girls and fun playing with jewelry!  How cool does that sound?  Totally appealing in my opinion!

Wendy also told me that as a Stylist you are the one who decides of what you do with your business, what your schedule would be, etc.  So, depending on how much time available you have for this job, and how much money you aspire to earn, you decide: a few times a month, or a couple times a week.  

And that's when it clicked.  What a perfect way for me to start meeting people and making money!!!  Because of a number of reasons, I cannot have a regular 9-5 job, so this was exactly what I needed.  A LOT of flexibility and a lot of opportunities.

Anywho, I am going to stop rambling right now.  I am just so excited about this, I could talk about Stella & Dot for hours!  ~ My hubby's ears are going to start bleeding soon, poor guy hears about jewelry probably more than he can take ;) ~
If you'd love to find out more about it though shoot me an email!  Becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist is super easy.  And for you, my French loves, you too can do it!!  We just opened to France in 2013. Woohoo 

My Personal Website

** Pour celles d'entre vous qui vous demandez pourquoi j'ai fait le grand saut pour cette compagnie avant meme de la connaitre complètement, c'est très simple.  Je discutais avec ma copine Wendy qui est Stylist et qui est devenue ma sponsor.  Je voulais simplement savoir en quoi son role consistait.  Elle m'a raconté que en gros Stella & Dot est une compagnie qui offre énormément d'opportunités aux femmes qui veulent créer leur propre business et qu'elles sont entièrement maitre de leur succès.  En fonction du temps libre a se consacrer a se petit boulot et du salaire desire', la Stylist crée son planning.  Donc, soit elle travaille quelques jours par mois ou plusieurs jours par semaines, c'est elle qui voit!  C'est la que ca a fait clique!!  Un travail flexible et pleins de possibilité, c'est exactement ce que je recherchais! 

Et voila, après 3 jours de réflexion, je me suis lancée!

Je vais m'arrêter la pour tout ce baratin, mais je suis tellement excitée par ce nouveau job que je pourrais en parler des heures!!
En tout cas, si vous etes super intéressée par en savoir plus, n'hésitez pas a m'envoyer un email.  Je me ferais un plaisir de vous en dire d'avantage.  Surtout que vous aussi mes petites françaises chéries,  vous pouvez nous joindre car Stella & Dot vient tout juste de s'ouvrir a la France (en 2013)!!! **



So, coming back to my very first Trunk Show, well it was just awesome!!  The girls got to look at the few pieces I had, check out more in the catalog, and they loved everything!  Really.  I'm not just saying it.  They kept saying how they wanted this piece and that bag and this necklace.  
And once they had enough, they just ordered, and went to have a glass of wine and chat with their friends.  

It was very relaxed, simple and casual.  

My fabulous hostess got to pick three pieces of jewelry of her choice for free with her "Hostess Rewards".  Yes, FREE!!!  How great?!

And, I, as the Stylist, went home and ordered my pieces for free too!!!  I love that part of the business.  When you did so good in sales, you receive a bonus towards whatever you want or in my case need.  I need to expend my sample collection.  Plus, I just can't wait anyways to have more necklaces and bracelets because they're just Oh. My. Gosh gorgeous!

You want to see my favorite?!  Check out the Georgie Statement Necklace.  



** Bref, juste pour en revenir a mon tout premier show hier soir, ca s'est super bien passe'.  Les filles ont pu regarder les quelques bijoux et sacs que j'avais, et toutes la collection sur le catalogue.  Elles ont a.do.re'!!!  Vraiment.  Elles n'arrêtaient pas de dire qu'elles voulaient se collier, et se sac, et ce bracelet!!  
Et quand elles en ont eut assez de regarder a toutes les possibilités, elles ont passe' leur commande, puis ont pris un verre de vins et son allez discuter avec leurs copines.

C'était vraiment bonne ambience, relax, cool and très simple.

Ma super hôte a commander ses 3 bijoux gratuits avec ses "Points d'Hôte".  Oui, GRATUITS!!  Pas mal, non?!

Et puis moi, en tant que Stylist, je suis rentrée et ai également commande' mes bijoux gratuits.  Ca c'est top!  Avoir fait tellement bien en vente qu'on reçoit un petit bonus pour ce que l'on desire ou, comme dans mon cas a besoin.  Il faut que je continue ma collection d'échantillons!!  Et puis de toutes façons, honnêtement, j'ai trop hate de recevoir d'autres bijoux et accessoires.  Ils sont tellement trop chouettes!!! 

La photo juste au dessus, c'est mon collier préféré!  Rock n' Roll et a la fois très féminin!  J'adore. **

That's all for today, really wanted to share the excitement of the launch of my business.  If you go on my website and see something you would love, let me know!!  I'll be more than happy to help you with that ;) 

XOXO, 
Sandie

** C'est tout pour aujourd'hui, je voulais juste partage' l'excitation de ma lancee dans mon nouveau business.  Si vous allez sur mon site et vous voyez quelque chose qui vous intéresse, tenez moi au courant!  Je me ferais un plaisir de vous aider ;) **

3 comments:

  1. Troooop cool :) Une blogueuse m'avait proposé de devenir démonstratrice mais je n'ai pas le temps pour l'instant ! :) Peut être un jour qui sait! En tout cas je suis trop contente pour toi!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Iris! Serieux?! Trop bien!! Elle etait francaise ou americaine? xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wow, at least Wendy was very accommodating! This new venture of yours is a bit of high risk / high reward; and if you play your cards right, you can earn a lot. That being said, you and Wendy should be like partners, so that you two can work on the "high risk" part and gain the high rewards much faster.
    Casey Mccoy @ businesscoachsandiego.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png