Thursday, August 8, 2013

Painting a Bulletin Board

Our bulletin board had been left alone for months...  We really didn't like the look of it, too dull, too boring, too cheap looking...  But when I saw that Wendy from Pretty Well Organized painted her cork board mouse pad, I felt inspired!

I decided to paint our bulletin board.  I wasn't too sure about it, because it was such a large piece compared to the small mouse pad, but I took the risk.....

Before

 ..... and I'm loving it!!!
After
The trim is painted gold with gold glitters ~which doesn't show very well on the pictures~ and the panel is light blue with some silver glitters.  Oooohhh sparkles!!  ~By the way, the silver glitters were actually Hubby's idea!  Pretty cool, uh?!  I love it when he's totally on board with my projects!~


This new bulletin board started an office makeover.  I needed the space to be more welcoming, colorful, and filled with items that would activate inspiration and creativity...  So, here is a sneak peak of what I'm working on.

Painting a Bulletin Board

This light blue bulletin board is definitely a nice touch of color on the cream wall.  
The document in the corner is a list that I read and printed out from Patricia.  It gives me structure as to how to be a better member of the blogging community ~and I guess it can apply to the social media world as well!~.  
On top of the board, I posted inspirational quotes.  There is so much more that I would like to do in this space, but not sure where I'll end up!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png