Friday, March 8, 2013

Funtastic Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I have decided that Fridays would be my special day.  I am starting a challenge where every Friday I will make sure that I have some FUN, whether it is working on a special project or doing something else that stands out of my ordinary routine.


No matter what nor how much chores I have to do on that day, I strongly intend on keeping aside some time for some well deserved "me time"!  What do you think?  Is it doable?!  
We all need to think about ourselves once in a while, and what a great way to get ready for the weekend!

So... Who is with me?!!!

Today is a snow day, I guess I'll stay in!


I love looking at snowy landscape, but don't quite feel comfortable walking outside on slippery sidewalks nor getting in my car!


I am going to get onto a crafty project in the warmth of my home!

What will you do today on this Funtastic Friday??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png