Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gold Rush and Other Colors

The office makeover is such a fun process.  I've been inspired by gold anything lately, and for once, I feel like I can do whatever I want, and incorporate cute and fashion designs.  After the gold and blue painted bulletin board, the gold hexagons wall decals came out really great.  Now, I am continuing this new space update with adding some more gold as well as pink and green color statements.

upgrade your office supplies with a little bit of spray paint


Updating Office Supplies


In a drawer of my desk, there were a tape dispenser, alarm clock and an old metal pen case from back when I was a fan of Tinkerbell...  Since we're changing this office up, why not take them out and make them pretty enough to be on display on top of the desk?!  


Spray Painting

Last week, I went to Home Depot to look at some spray paint.  I had never bought any before, so I really was just going to look and learn more about this kind of paint... 
But I couldn't resist!!! 


My impression on first spray painting ever

The fumes are really awful...  I wouldn't use this often, and you have got to cover your nose and mouth really well ~and/or hold your breath while you do it like I did!~ but it was so much fun!!!  Watching an object go from an old thing to a brand new one is pretty satisfying.

upgrade your office supplies with a little bit of spray paint

It's just like having a new tape dispenser, a new clock and a new pen case without going shopping!

upgrade your office supplies with a little bit of spray paint

I love them...  These colors are brightening up my desk for sure!

upgrade your office supplies with a little bit of spray paint
**The pen holder is a metal can wrapped in tape**

upgrade your office supplies with a little bit of spray paint

Almost finished with this office makeover...  I have to finish organizing it, and I think that in the end it's going to look more than just an office!  Stay tuned for more about this later. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Once I have a second bedroom and we make it into an office, and I have my own desk I saw on pintrest NEON spray painted DIY vases etc. I am dying to do something like that to keep my things organized! jejeje

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png