I recently made this Chevron clipboard and wanted to make my own reusable stencil.
1. Trace the design on a piece of paper.
If you want to use this same chevron template, feel free to save and print the pictures I shared for free on the Chevron Clipboard post.
2. Laminate it.
I used my trusted Purple Cows laminator ;) Love this machine!
3. Cut out the parts you do not need.
ATTENTION not to cut it all the way to the edges leaving you with several pieces... You need to make sure to keep the stencil all together. Use a box-cutter and leave about 1/4 in. on the sides.
4. If, like me, you cut off the edge too far, no worries, there is a way to fix it!
5. Use a glue gun to stick the two parts together. Tape can do just as well.
6. Now that you have a strong and reusable stencil, you can start tracing the lines of the design. Superpose the stencil and make your way throughout your area to fill with your drawing.
7. There you have it!
Feel free to share this idea and to let me know if it worked for you!
What's the latest Chevron item you invested in or designed?
**Did you know Life In Positudiness now offers opportunities to advertise your products and/or promote your business for a small fee or swap buttons for free!!! Visit the Advertise Page**