Monday, July 15, 2013

Province ~ Restaurant Review

The Province restaurant is in the hotel Westin Downtown in Phoenix, AZ.
The place was beautiful.  I loved the modern yet comfy interior design.





We went there for brunch.  Here is what we ordered:
*Freshly Baked Cinnamon Roll, 
*Market Fresh Fruit Plate, 
*Pulled Pork Hash 
*Turkey Club.


The cinnamon roll was out of this world!  Honestly, I didn't even want it, but I couldn't resist its deliciousness!!!  The frosting made of dulce de leche cream cheese was unbelievable.

The fruits were very sweet and tasted fresh.  They were served with a smooth and lightly sweet yogurt.  Yum!

I had the pulled pork which was topped with a poached egg and hollandaise sauce ~kinda like an egg Benedict, my favorite!~  It was really amazing. 

Hubby had the Turkey club.  It was made with real turkey breasts thinly sliced.  The bread must have been toasted in butter and seasonings, it had a wonderful nutty taste to it.  This sandwich was delightful.


Oh how I wish this restaurant was closer to us!!  I would go there all the time...
I definitely highly recommend it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo faebook_zpse882f7fa.png